KNWN Mfg. Inc. ("KNWN") warrants the original retail purchaser that the KNWN is free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase. If the KNWN product is found to be defective, in the judgment of KNWN, in its sole discretion, KNWN’s only responsibility and obligation shall be to repair or replace
the defective KNWN product.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
- The warranty applies only to KNWN products purchased from authorized ski & snowboard dealers.
- This warranty is not transferable, and is valid only for the original retail purchaser. All warranty claims must be accompanied by a proof of purchase, which clearly identifies the dealer.
- All products returned to KNWN for warranty inspection must receive prior return authorization, which can be given over the phone or via email. For authorization please email us at email@example.com
- Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Damage that is impact related, including damage from rocks and other obstacles.
- Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of the bindings.
- Damage to the top of the board caused by the bindings or other foreign material.
- Damage caused by use of solvents or thread locking adhesives.
- Minor or cosmetic cracks or chips in the top sheet.
- Normal wear and tear.
- This warranty is void if any modification, change, or alteration has been made to the KNWN product that is not specifically approved in writing by KNWN.
- Repaired or replaced KNWN products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
All warranties implied under any applicable law, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby expressly disclaimed. All warranties, written, oral, or implied, are expressly limited to the period and term of this warranty. This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of any and all other warranties of any nature. The laws of some regions require different or longer terms for warranties, or prohibit certain disclaimers or limitations of warranties. This warranty provides you with specific legal rights, which may vary from state to state, country to country, region to region.
WARNING: SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING CAN BE A HAZARDOUS ACTIVITY. SNOWBOARDING EQUIPMENT EMPLOYS A NON-RELEASE BINDING SYSTEM, WHICH DOES NOT RELEASE EVEN UPON IMPACT. USE OF THIS PRODUCT MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURIES TO ANY AND ALL PARTS OF THE USER’S BODY. THE USER SHOULD RECEIVE INSTRUCTION FROM A QUALIFIED SNOWBOARDING INSTRUCTOR BEFORE USING THIS
EQUIPMENT. THIS PRODUCT SHOULD BE USED BY MINORS ONLY WITH DIRECT SUPERVISION AND CONSENT OF PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS. NEITHER THE SELLER NOR THE MANUFACTURER SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, DAMAGES, DIRECT OR CONSEQUNTIAL, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT.